How do we archive your email with no hardware or software?
Well, of course, there is hardware and software but it’s all kept in our secure data facility. This means you have…
- No downloads
- No need to install anything
- No platform incompatibility, just need a web browser
- No updates or maintenance
We archive your email directly off your home email server, not your email client. This means we do not need to have any kind of access to your client machine. We just need to be able to log into your email account on the server.
On a regular schedule, 24/7, we duplicate any new emails that have been sent or received. These emails are indexed and stored in our secure data facility.
We don’t remove any emails from your inbox and we don’t need to be a ‘gateway’ unlike some other services. You can keep your DNS MX records the same and we work great with services such as GMail.
You use MessageBunker’s web interface to access stored messages and perform operations such as discovery and restoration.
Why is this the best way to do it?
- No client footprint
- No appliance hardware
- No backup tapes, schedule, testing
- No expertise required
- Instant remote backup solution
- Disaster-recovery built-in
- In sync with live email with up to 5 minute accuracy
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange